Wealth Minerals Ltd. (OTCMKTS:WMLLF – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 90,600 shares, an increase of 100.9% from the October 15th total of 45,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 560,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Wealth Minerals Price Performance
OTCMKTS:WMLLF opened at $0.20 on Friday. Wealth Minerals has a 1-year low of $0.11 and a 1-year high of $0.51. The company has a 50-day moving average of $0.18 and a 200 day moving average of $0.21. The firm has a market cap of $57.44 million, a PE ratio of -3.93 and a beta of 1.13.
Wealth Minerals Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Wealth Minerals (WMLLF)
- Is Mid-Cap Neurocrine Biosciences A Buy After Blowout Q3 Report?
- Six Flags is a Ride You Don’t Want to Get Stuck On
- Hanesbrands May be Signaling a Bad Week for Retail Stocks
- Vision Hydrogen, Now Vision Energy, Puts Hopes In Stock Split
- Coupang Stock And Why You Should Care
Receive News & Ratings for Wealth Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wealth Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.