The LGL Group Stock Down 0.6 %
NYSE LGL opened at $4.86 on Friday. The LGL Group has a 52 week low of $4.34 and a 52 week high of $15.15. The stock has a market cap of $26.00 million, a PE ratio of 1.99, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.67 and a beta of 0.64.
The LGL Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on The LGL Group (LGL)
- Is Mid-Cap Neurocrine Biosciences A Buy After Blowout Q3 Report?
- Six Flags is a Ride You Don’t Want to Get Stuck On
- Hanesbrands May be Signaling a Bad Week for Retail Stocks
- Vision Hydrogen, Now Vision Energy, Puts Hopes In Stock Split
- Coupang Stock And Why You Should Care
Receive News & Ratings for The LGL Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The LGL Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.