Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (NASDAQ:ASPS – Get Rating)’s share price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $11.48 and traded as high as $17.40. Altisource Portfolio Solutions shares last traded at $15.80, with a volume of 138,292 shares traded.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, StockNews.com downgraded shares of Altisource Portfolio Solutions from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Friday, November 4th.
Altisource Portfolio Solutions Price Performance
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $11.98 and its 200-day moving average price is $11.48. The firm has a market cap of $254.74 million, a PE ratio of 8.83 and a beta of 1.08.
Institutional Trading of Altisource Portfolio Solutions
About Altisource Portfolio Solutions
Altisource Portfolio Solutions SA operates as an integrated service provider and marketplace for the real estate and mortgage industries in the United States, India, Luxembourg, Uruguay, and internationally. It provides property preservation and inspection services, payment management technologies, and a vendor management oversight software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Altisource Portfolio Solutions (ASPS)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/7 – 11/11
- Oil Is a Compelling Reason The Sell-Off In Stocks Isn’t Over
- Is Mid-Cap Neurocrine Biosciences A Buy After Blowout Q3 Report?
- Six Flags is a Ride You Don’t Want to Get Stuck On
- Hanesbrands May be Signaling a Bad Week for Retail Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Altisource Portfolio Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Altisource Portfolio Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.