Separately, Piper Sandler reduced their price objective on shares of First Bank to $15.75 in a report on Wednesday, October 5th.
First Bank Price Performance
NASDAQ:FRBA opened at $14.96 on Friday. The company has a 50-day moving average of $14.64 and a 200-day moving average of $14.55. The company has a market capitalization of $290.82 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 8.40 and a beta of 0.78. First Bank has a 52 week low of $13.02 and a 52 week high of $16.76. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.38, a quick ratio of 1.06 and a current ratio of 1.06.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On First Bank
First Bank Company Profile
First Bank provides various banking products and services to individuals, businesses, and governmental entities. The company accepts various deposits, including non-interest bearing demand deposits, interest bearing demand accounts, money market accounts, savings accounts, and certificates of deposit, as well as commercial checking accounts.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Bank (FRBA)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/7 – 11/11
- Oil Is a Compelling Reason The Sell-Off In Stocks Isn’t Over
- Is Mid-Cap Neurocrine Biosciences A Buy After Blowout Q3 Report?
- Six Flags is a Ride You Don’t Want to Get Stuck On
- Hanesbrands May be Signaling a Bad Week for Retail Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for First Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.