HOYA Co. (OTCMKTS:HOCPY – Get Rating) – Analysts at Jefferies Financial Group dropped their FY2023 EPS estimates for HOYA in a report issued on Wednesday, November 9th. Jefferies Financial Group analyst M. Nakanomyo now forecasts that the technology company will post earnings per share of $3.37 for the year, down from their prior estimate of $3.50. The consensus estimate for HOYA’s current full-year earnings is $3.35 per share.
Separately, CLSA downgraded shares of HOYA from an “outperform” rating to an “underperform” rating in a research note on Thursday, September 8th.
HOYA Price Performance
HOYA Company Profile
HOYA Corporation, a med-tech company, provides high-tech and medical products worldwide. It operates through three segments: Life Care, Information Technology, and Other. The company offers life care products, including eyeglass and contact lenses; medical endoscopes; intraocular lenses; laparoscopic surgical instruments; automatic endoscope cleaning equipment; and other medical related products, such as prosthetic ceramic fillers and metallic implants for orthopedics.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on HOYA (HOCPY)
- Alphabet Stock Offers a Rare Buying Opportunity
- Solar Battery Maker Enphase Clears Buy Point: Can Rally Hold?
- Walt Disney Stock is Set to Reset Expectations
- S&P 500 Component DexCom Set For Further Price, Earnings Growth
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/7 – 11/11
Receive News & Ratings for HOYA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HOYA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.