Mirvac Group (OTCMKTS:MRVGF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 38.6% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $1.40 and last traded at $1.40. 8,800 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 1% from the average session volume of 8,737 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.01.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group assumed coverage on shares of Mirvac Group in a research report on Wednesday, August 3rd. They issued a “neutral” rating for the company.
Mirvac Group Stock Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average is $1.21 and its 200-day moving average is $1.39.
Mirvac Group Company Profile
Mirvac is an Australian property group with a clearly defined purpose to reimagine urban life. By creating beautiful homes, inspiring workplace precincts and thriving shopping centres, we aim to make a positive contribution to our cities and communities. Mirvac was founded in 1972, which means we've been shaping Australia's urban landscape for almost fifty years.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mirvac Group (MRVGF)
- Take Two Interactive Software Stock is Taking One Step Back
- Why did NIO take a $581.11 million loss last quarter?
- This Mid-Cap Tech Stock Embodies Diversified Growth
- Is It Time To Take A Ride With Joby Aviation’s EV Innovations?
- After a $100 Haircut, is Catalent an Oversold Pharma Play?
Receive News & Ratings for Mirvac Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mirvac Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.