Barclays reaffirmed their overweight rating on shares of IMI (LON:IMI – Get Rating) in a research note published on Tuesday, Marketbeat.com reports. The firm currently has a GBX 1,750 ($20.56) price target on the stock.
IMI Trading Down 1.3 %
Shares of IMI stock opened at GBX 1,419 ($16.67) on Tuesday. The firm has a market capitalization of £3.70 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 1,833.33. IMI has a fifty-two week low of GBX 1,069 ($12.56) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 1,878 ($22.07). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 103.53, a quick ratio of 0.80 and a current ratio of 1.33. The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 1,205.52 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 1,239.77.
IMI Company Profile
- Power Integrations Stock Can Power Your Portfolio
- Don’t Chase Walmart Higher, Wait For Extra Low Prices
- Home Depot Results (and Institutions) Are A Catalyst For Lowe’s?
- Agilent Remains In Buy Range Ahead Of Next Week’s Q4 Report
- Three Penny Stocks Making Big Moves In November
Receive News & Ratings for IMI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IMI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.