NOPMF has been the topic of several other research reports. Raymond James cut their price target on Neo Performance Materials from C$23.00 to C$17.00 in a research note on Monday. Scotiabank dropped their price objective on Neo Performance Materials from C$21.00 to C$16.00 in a research report on Monday. Finally, Stifel Nicolaus dropped their price objective on Neo Performance Materials from C$17.00 to C$15.00 in a research report on Monday.
Neo Performance Materials Stock Performance
Shares of Neo Performance Materials stock opened at $6.69 on Monday. Neo Performance Materials has a 12 month low of $6.56 and a 12 month high of $17.84. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $8.06 and its 200-day moving average price is $9.41.
Neo Performance Materials Company Profile
Neo Performance Materials Inc manufactures and sells rare earth, magnetic powders, magnets, and rare metal-based functional materials in Canada and internationally. The company operates in three segments: Magnequench, Chemicals and Oxides, and Rare Metals. The Magnequench segment produces magnetic powders that are used in bonded and hot deformed fully dense neodymium-iron-boron magnets.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Neo Performance Materials (NOPMF)
- Power Integrations Stock Can Power Your Portfolio
- Don’t Chase Walmart Higher, Wait For Extra Low Prices
- Home Depot Results (and Institutions) Are A Catalyst For Lowe’s?
- Three Penny Stocks Making Big Moves In November
- Agilent Remains In Buy Range Ahead Of Next Week’s Q4 Report
Receive News & Ratings for Neo Performance Materials Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Neo Performance Materials and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.