Standard Mercantile Acquisition Corp. (TSE:SMA – Get Rating) (NYSE:SMT) passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of C$1.27 and traded as low as C$1.24. Standard Mercantile Acquisition shares last traded at C$1.24, with a volume of 3,100 shares.
Standard Mercantile Acquisition Trading Down 1.6 %
The stock has a market capitalization of C$9.07 million and a PE ratio of 15.50. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is C$1.28 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is C$1.27.
Standard Mercantile Acquisition Company Profile
Trez Capital Senior Mortgage Investment Corporation is a fund of Trez Capital Limited Partnership.
- Power Integrations Stock Can Power Your Portfolio
- Don’t Chase Walmart Higher, Wait For Extra Low Prices
- Home Depot Results (and Institutions) Are A Catalyst For Lowe’s?
- Three Penny Stocks Making Big Moves In November
- Agilent Remains In Buy Range Ahead Of Next Week’s Q4 Report
Receive News & Ratings for Standard Mercantile Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Standard Mercantile Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.