First Trust Nasdaq Transportation ETF (NYSEARCA:FTXR – Get Rating) shares dropped 2.2% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $27.11 and last traded at $27.15. Approximately 17,797 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 92% from the average daily volume of 228,063 shares. The stock had previously closed at $27.77.
First Trust Nasdaq Transportation ETF Stock Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $25.51 and a 200-day moving average price of $26.85.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Nasdaq Transportation ETF (FTXR)
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- International Game Technology is Well Worth the Gamble
- Use The Airbnb Stock Implosion to Your Advantage
- Why Lowe’s Is Up And Home Depot Down
- The TJX Companies Could Break Out To New Highs
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Nasdaq Transportation ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Nasdaq Transportation ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.