Research analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Brookfield Property Partners (NYSE:BPY – Get Rating) in a note issued to investors on Saturday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Brookfield Property Partners Price Performance
NYSE:BPY opened at $18.59 on Friday. Brookfield Property Partners has a 12 month low of $10.46 and a 12 month high of $19.20. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $18.59.
Brookfield Property Partners Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Brookfield Property Partners (BPY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
Receive News & Ratings for Brookfield Property Partners Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brookfield Property Partners and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.