Lesaka Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:LSAK – Get Rating) major shareholder Value Capital Partners (Pty) L bought 1,000,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, November 17th. The stock was bought at an average price of $3.93 per share, for a total transaction of $3,930,000.00. Following the completion of the purchase, the insider now directly owns 14,670,700 shares in the company, valued at $57,655,851. The purchase was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this hyperlink. Large shareholders that own at least 10% of a company’s shares are required to disclose their sales and purchases with the SEC.
Value Capital Partners (Pty) L also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, September 30th, Value Capital Partners (Pty) L purchased 505,285 shares of Lesaka Technologies stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of $3.45 per share, with a total value of $1,743,233.25.
- On Wednesday, September 28th, Value Capital Partners (Pty) L bought 10,638 shares of Lesaka Technologies stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $3.12 per share, with a total value of $33,190.56.
Lesaka Technologies Stock Performance
Shares of LSAK opened at $3.96 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.59, a current ratio of 1.42 and a quick ratio of 1.20. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $3.85. Lesaka Technologies, Inc. has a fifty-two week low of $3.02 and a fifty-two week high of $6.07. The stock has a market cap of $234.74 million, a PE ratio of -5.66 and a beta of 1.31.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, TheStreet lowered Lesaka Technologies from a “c” rating to a “d+” rating in a research note on Monday, September 19th.
About Lesaka Technologies
Lesaka Technologies, Inc, a financial technology company, engages in the provision of fintech products and services to unbanked and underbanked individuals and small businesses primarily in South Africa and internationally. The company operates through three segments: Consumer, Merchant, and Other. It provides financial services, such as bank accounts, loans, and insurance products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lesaka Technologies (LSAK)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
Receive News & Ratings for Lesaka Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lesaka Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.