Schweiter Technologies (OTCMKTS:SCWTF – Get Rating) was upgraded by investment analysts at Baader Bank to a “buy” rating in a report issued on Thursday, The Fly reports. The brokerage currently has a CHF 875 price target on the stock, down from their previous price target of CHF 1,250.
Schweiter Technologies Price Performance
SCWTF stock opened at $882.95 on Thursday. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $882.95 and a 200 day moving average price of $882.95. Schweiter Technologies has a fifty-two week low of $882.95 and a fifty-two week high of $1,558.00.
About Schweiter Technologies
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Schweiter Technologies (SCWTF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
Receive News & Ratings for Schweiter Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Schweiter Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.