Shares of Siren Nasdaq NexGen Economy ETF (NYSEARCA:BLCN – Get Rating) shot up 0.7% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $23.35 and last traded at $23.12. 17,019 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 56% from the average session volume of 38,896 shares. The stock had previously closed at $22.96.
Siren Nasdaq NexGen Economy ETF Trading Up 0.7 %
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $23.05 and a 200-day simple moving average of $26.25.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Siren Nasdaq NexGen Economy ETF (BLCN)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
Receive News & Ratings for Siren Nasdaq NexGen Economy ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Siren Nasdaq NexGen Economy ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.