Walleye Capital LLC acquired a new position in shares of Sharps Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:STSSW – Get Rating) in the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The fund acquired 1,024,163 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $285,000.
Sharps Technology Trading Up 19.8 %
STSSW stock opened at $0.38 on Friday. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $0.32 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.32. Sharps Technology, Inc. has a 12 month low of $0.14 and a 12 month high of $0.95.
Sharps Technology Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sharps Technology (STSSW)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
Receive News & Ratings for Sharps Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sharps Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.