BRK, Inc. (OTCMKTS:BRKK – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 29.3% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $0.25 and last traded at $0.25. 1,050 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 43% from the average session volume of 1,831 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.36.
BRK Price Performance
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.62 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.64.
BRK Company Profile
BRK, Inc does not have significant operations. Previously, it was engaged in the development and sale of blind repair kits. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Henderson, Nevada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BRK (BRKK)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
Receive News & Ratings for BRK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BRK and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.