Capstone Power Corp (TSE:RDZ – Get Rating) Director Peter Grosskopf sold 10,000 shares of Capstone Power stock in a transaction dated Friday, November 18th. The stock was sold at an average price of C$49.02, for a total value of C$490,200.00. Following the transaction, the director now owns 122,070 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately C$5,983,871.40.
Peter Grosskopf also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, November 16th, Peter Grosskopf sold 1,300 shares of Capstone Power stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$49.44, for a total value of C$64,269.40.
- On Friday, November 11th, Peter Grosskopf sold 5,000 shares of Capstone Power stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$50.89, for a total value of C$254,439.00.
- On Wednesday, November 9th, Peter Grosskopf sold 6,500 shares of Capstone Power stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$50.01, for a total value of C$325,065.00.
Capstone Power Stock Performance
Capstone Power Corp has a 1-year low of C$0.94 and a 1-year high of C$1.04.
Capstone Power Company Profile
Sprott Power Corp., formerly First Asset PowerGen Fund, is a developer, owner and operator of renewable energy projects. During the year ended December 31, 2011, the Company acquired 45.7 megawatts of operating assets in Ontario and Nova Scotia, and at December 31, 2011 had approximately 138.5 megawatts of operational assets, assets under construction and Near-Term Development Projects.
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
Receive News & Ratings for Capstone Power Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Capstone Power and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.