Separately, Barclays lowered Mediclinic International from an overweight rating to an equal weight rating in a research report on Tuesday, September 27th.
Mediclinic International Stock Performance
Shares of Mediclinic International stock opened at $5.49 on Thursday. Mediclinic International has a twelve month low of $5.49 and a twelve month high of $5.58. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $5.49.
Mediclinic International Company Profile
Mediclinic International plc, together with its subsidiaries, operates private hospitals. The company offers specialist-orientated and multidisciplinary healthcare services under the Mediclinic and Hirslanden brand names. It operates 74 hospitals, 20 day case clinics, 22 outpatient clinics, 5 subacute hospitals, 2 mental health facilities, and 453 theatres with approximately 11,538 inpatient beds in Switzerland, South Africa, Namibia, the Middle East, and the United Kingdom.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mediclinic International (ANHGY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
Receive News & Ratings for Mediclinic International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mediclinic International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.