Peoples Ltd. (OTCMKTS:PPLL – Get Rating)’s share price rose 1.4% on Friday . The company traded as high as $71.00 and last traded at $71.00. Approximately 330 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 16% from the average daily volume of 394 shares. The stock had previously closed at $70.00.
Peoples Trading Up 1.4 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $70.51 and a 200-day moving average price of $67.31.
Peoples Ltd. operates as the holding company for PS Bank that provides various financial services to individuals, small businesses, and corporate customers in Pennsylvania, the United States. It offers savings, checking, money market, business checking, NOW checking, and individual retirement accounts, as well as certificates of deposit.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Peoples (PPLL)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
Receive News & Ratings for Peoples Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Peoples and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.