Separately, Canaccord Genuity Group upped their price target on shares of Plaza Retail REIT from C$4.00 to C$4.50 and gave the stock a hold rating in a research note on Monday, November 14th.
Plaza Retail REIT Price Performance
Plaza Retail REIT stock opened at $2.92 on Wednesday. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $2.95 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $3.24. Plaza Retail REIT has a 52-week low of $2.92 and a 52-week high of $4.02.
Plaza Retail REIT Company Profile
Plaza is an open-ended real estate investment trust and is a leading retail property owner and developer, focused on Ontario, Quebec and Atlantic Canada. Plaza's portfolio at September 30, 2020 includes interests in 272 properties totaling approximately 8.6 million square feet across Canada and additional lands held for development.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Plaza Retail REIT (PAZRF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
Receive News & Ratings for Plaza Retail REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Plaza Retail REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.