Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage on shares of Dragonfly Energy (NASDAQ:DFLI – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Thursday, The Fly reports. The brokerage issued a buy rating and a $12.00 price target on the stock.
Dragonfly Energy Stock Up 1.7 %
NASDAQ:DFLI opened at $8.52 on Thursday. Dragonfly Energy has a 52 week low of $6.75 and a 52 week high of $27.95.
About Dragonfly Energy
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Dragonfly Energy (DFLI)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
Receive News & Ratings for Dragonfly Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dragonfly Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.