Uwharrie Capital Corp (OTCMKTS:UWHR – Get Rating) shares traded down 5.8% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $7.25 and last traded at $7.25. 1,000 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 24% from the average session volume of 1,314 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.70.
Uwharrie Capital Price Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average price is $7.18 and its 200-day moving average price is $7.37.
Uwharrie Capital Company Profile
Uwharrie Capital Corp operates as the bank holding company for Uwharrie Bank that provides retail and commercial banking services to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses in North Carolina. The company accepts personal and commercial checking and savings accounts, money market accounts, certificates of deposit, and individual retirement accounts.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Uwharrie Capital (UWHR)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
Receive News & Ratings for Uwharrie Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Uwharrie Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.