Separately, Canaccord Genuity Group cut their price objective on shares of Winc from $4.00 to $2.00 in a research report on Thursday, September 22nd.
Winc Stock Down 4.1 %
Shares of WBEV opened at 0.47 on Wednesday. The stock has a market capitalization of $6.24 million and a PE ratio of -0.28. Winc has a one year low of 0.40 and a one year high of 11.05.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Winc Company Profile
Winc, Inc engages in sourcing, bottling, labeling, and distributing wine under its own winery license in the United States and internationally. It operates through DTC and Wholesale segments. The company offers wines and non-alcoholic wines under the Summer Water, Wonderful Wine Company, Lost Poet, Folly of the Beast, Chop Shop, and Cherries and Rainbows brand names; and ready to drink cocktails, and spirits and beers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Winc (WBEV)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Does ASML’s November Rally Have Staying Power?
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
Receive News & Ratings for Winc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Winc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.