Research analysts at StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of Air Industries Group (NYSE:AIRI – Get Rating) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Monday. The firm set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Air Industries Group Trading Up 2.5 %
Shares of Air Industries Group stock opened at $6.10 on Monday. The company has a quick ratio of 0.42, a current ratio of 1.76 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.58. The stock has a market capitalization of $19.75 million, a P/E ratio of 13.26 and a beta of 0.64. Air Industries Group has a 12-month low of $4.80 and a 12-month high of $10.69. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $2.95 and a 200 day simple moving average of $1.49.
Air Industries Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Air Industries Group (AIRI)
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
Receive News & Ratings for Air Industries Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Air Industries Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.