Ballantyne Strong Stock Performance
Shares of NYSE:BTN opened at $2.39 on Monday. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $2.29 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $2.52. Ballantyne Strong has a 12-month low of $1.93 and a 12-month high of $3.43. The firm has a market cap of $46.53 million, a PE ratio of -5.09 and a beta of 1.34. The company has a quick ratio of 1.02, a current ratio of 1.28 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.11.
Ballantyne Strong Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ballantyne Strong (BTN)
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
Receive News & Ratings for Ballantyne Strong Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ballantyne Strong and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.