BioLife Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:BLFS – Get Rating) COO Greef Roderick De sold 1,500 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, November 16th. The shares were sold at an average price of $23.21, for a total value of $34,815.00. Following the completion of the sale, the chief operating officer now directly owns 95,219 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $2,210,032.99. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this hyperlink.
Greef Roderick De also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, November 18th, Greef Roderick De sold 1,500 shares of BioLife Solutions stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $22.13, for a total value of $33,195.00.
- On Monday, November 14th, Greef Roderick De sold 20,000 shares of BioLife Solutions stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $23.86, for a total value of $477,200.00.
- On Friday, October 7th, Greef Roderick De sold 8,552 shares of BioLife Solutions stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $22.69, for a total value of $194,044.88.
- On Monday, October 3rd, Greef Roderick De sold 1,233 shares of BioLife Solutions stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $21.95, for a total value of $27,064.35.
BioLife Solutions Price Performance
BioLife Solutions stock opened at $21.20 on Monday. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $22.32 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $19.12. BioLife Solutions, Inc. has a one year low of $10.40 and a one year high of $53.10. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06, a current ratio of 3.68 and a quick ratio of 2.76. The firm has a market cap of $906.64 million, a PE ratio of -8.55 and a beta of 1.78.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On BioLife Solutions
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
BLFS has been the subject of several research reports. Stephens dropped their price target on BioLife Solutions to $31.00 in a report on Wednesday, November 16th. Cowen dropped their price target on BioLife Solutions to $29.00 in a report on Monday, August 15th. Finally, StockNews.com raised BioLife Solutions to a “sell” rating in a report on Friday, November 11th.
About BioLife Solutions
BioLife Solutions, Inc develops, manufactures, and supplies bioproduction tools and services for the cell and gene therapy industry in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and internationally. The company's products are used in the basic and applied research, and commercial manufacturing of biologic-based therapies.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BioLife Solutions (BLFS)
- Is GameStop Stock Setting Up for Another Short Squeeze?
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
Receive News & Ratings for BioLife Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BioLife Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.