Equities researchers at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Cancer Genetics (NASDAQ:CGIX – Get Rating) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Monday. The brokerage set a “sell” rating on the stock.
Cancer Genetics Price Performance
Shares of CGIX stock opened at $4.61 on Monday. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.77 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.77. Cancer Genetics has a 12-month low of $2.11 and a 12-month high of $17.50.
Cancer Genetics Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cancer Genetics (CGIX)
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
Receive News & Ratings for Cancer Genetics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cancer Genetics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.