Analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Comstock Holding Companies (NASDAQ:CHCI – Get Rating) in a note issued to investors on Monday. The brokerage set a “buy” rating on the construction company’s stock.
Comstock Holding Companies Stock Performance
Shares of Comstock Holding Companies stock opened at $4.25 on Monday. The firm has a market cap of $40.25 million, a P/E ratio of 2.49 and a beta of 1.07. Comstock Holding Companies has a 12 month low of $3.59 and a 12 month high of $6.10. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $4.13 and its 200-day moving average price is $4.35.
Comstock Holding Companies Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Comstock Holding Companies (CHCI)
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
Receive News & Ratings for Comstock Holding Companies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Comstock Holding Companies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.