Damstra Holdings Limited (ASX:DTC – Get Rating) insider Johannes Risseeuw sold 99,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Friday, November 11th. The shares were sold at an average price of A$0.15 ($0.10), for a total value of A$14,850.00 ($9,966.44).
Johannes Risseeuw also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, November 14th, Johannes Risseeuw bought 29,841 shares of Damstra stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$0.16 ($0.11) per share, with a total value of A$4,774.56 ($3,204.40).
Damstra Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 13.15, a current ratio of 0.89 and a quick ratio of 0.79.
Damstra Holdings Limited operates as an enterprise protection software provider in Australia, the United States, New Zealand, and internationally. Its enterprise protection platform integrates a range of modules and products that allows organizations to mitigate and reduce unforeseen and unnecessary business risks around people, workplaces, assets, and information.
- Is GameStop Stock Setting Up for Another Short Squeeze?
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
Receive News & Ratings for Damstra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Damstra and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.