Separately, HC Wainwright decreased their price target on shares of Ekso Bionics from $11.00 to $9.00 and set a “buy” rating on the stock in a research note on Friday, July 29th.
Ekso Bionics Trading Down 0.3 %
NASDAQ:EKSO opened at $1.30 on Monday. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $1.58 and its 200-day moving average price is $1.81. The company has a market cap of $17.08 million, a P/E ratio of -1.13 and a beta of 1.85. Ekso Bionics has a twelve month low of $1.26 and a twelve month high of $3.55.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Ekso Bionics
Ekso Bionics Company Profile
Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc designs, develops, sells, and rents exoskeleton products in the Americas, Europe, the Middle east, Africa, the Asia Pacific, and internationally. The company operates in two segments, EksoHealth and EksoWorks. The EksoHealth segment designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets exoskeletons for applications in the medical markets.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ekso Bionics (EKSO)
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
Receive News & Ratings for Ekso Bionics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ekso Bionics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.