Ensysce Biosciences (NASDAQ:ENSC – Get Rating) had its price target decreased by Lake Street Capital to $8.00 in a research report sent to investors on Thursday, Stock Target Advisor reports. Lake Street Capital currently has a buy rating on the stock.
Ensysce Biosciences Price Performance
Shares of Ensysce Biosciences stock opened at $2.05 on Thursday. The business has a 50-day moving average of $0.99 and a 200 day moving average of $0.70. Ensysce Biosciences has a 12 month low of $1.90 and a 12 month high of $140.00. The stock has a market capitalization of $3.93 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.10 and a beta of 0.19.
Ensysce Biosciences Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ensysce Biosciences (ENSC)
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
Receive News & Ratings for Ensysce Biosciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ensysce Biosciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.