Extreme Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXTR – Get Rating) CEO Edward Meyercord sold 1,302 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, November 17th. The shares were sold at an average price of $19.00, for a total value of $24,738.00. Following the sale, the chief executive officer now directly owns 933,220 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $17,731,180. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available through this hyperlink.
Edward Meyercord also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, November 11th, Edward Meyercord sold 4,200 shares of Extreme Networks stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $19.00, for a total transaction of $79,800.00.
- On Thursday, October 27th, Edward Meyercord sold 2,130 shares of Extreme Networks stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $17.00, for a total transaction of $36,210.00.
Extreme Networks Trading Up 1.7 %
NASDAQ:EXTR opened at $19.06 on Monday. Extreme Networks, Inc. has a 1 year low of $8.49 and a 1 year high of $19.50. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $15.12 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $12.53. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.09, a current ratio of 0.96 and a quick ratio of 0.86. The company has a market cap of $2.50 billion, a P/E ratio of 57.76 and a beta of 2.08.
Institutional Trading of Extreme Networks
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
EXTR has been the subject of a number of research reports. StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Extreme Networks in a research report on Wednesday, October 12th. They set a “strong-buy” rating for the company. B. Riley raised their target price on Extreme Networks from $18.00 to $23.00 in a research report on Friday, October 28th. Lake Street Capital boosted their target price on Extreme Networks from $15.00 to $19.00 in a research note on Friday, October 28th. Needham & Company LLC increased their price target on Extreme Networks from $13.50 to $14.50 and gave the stock a “buy” rating in a research note on Thursday, July 28th. Finally, Westpark Capital began coverage on Extreme Networks in a research note on Tuesday, September 13th. They issued a “buy” rating on the stock. Four equities research analysts have rated the stock with a buy rating and one has issued a strong buy rating to the stock. According to MarketBeat.com, the stock presently has a consensus rating of “Buy” and an average price target of $19.75.
About Extreme Networks
Extreme Networks, Inc delivers cloud-driven networking solutions that leverage the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation.
The company designs, develops, and manufactures wired and wireless network infrastructure equipment and develops the software for network management, policy, analytics, security, and access controls.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Extreme Networks (EXTR)
- Is GameStop Stock Setting Up for Another Short Squeeze?
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
Receive News & Ratings for Extreme Networks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Extreme Networks and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.