Separately, Canaccord Genuity Group lowered their price target on shares of Fluent from $5.00 to $4.00 in a report on Tuesday, November 8th.
Fluent Price Performance
Fluent stock opened at $1.31 on Monday. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $1.32 and its 200-day simple moving average is $1.34. The company has a market capitalization of $104.74 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.08 and a beta of 2.34. Fluent has a 1 year low of $1.05 and a 1 year high of $2.45. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.23, a quick ratio of 2.01 and a current ratio of 2.01.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Fluent
Fluent, Inc provides data-driven digital marketing services primarily in the United States. The company operates through Fluent and All Other segments. It offers customer acquisition services by operating digital marketing campaigns, through which the company connects its advertiser clients with consumers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fluent (FLNT)
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
Receive News & Ratings for Fluent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fluent and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.