InnSuites Hospitality Trust Trading Down 1.3 %
Shares of IHT stock opened at $1.86 on Monday. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $2.03 and its two-hundred day moving average is $2.45. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.31, a quick ratio of 2.63 and a current ratio of 2.63. The firm has a market capitalization of $16.92 million, a P/E ratio of 23.19 and a beta of 0.20. InnSuites Hospitality Trust has a fifty-two week low of $1.71 and a fifty-two week high of $4.64.
About InnSuites Hospitality Trust
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on InnSuites Hospitality Trust (IHT)
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
Receive News & Ratings for InnSuites Hospitality Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for InnSuites Hospitality Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.