Corporate Travel Management Limited (ASX:CTD – Get Rating) insider Jonathan Brett acquired 2,001 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, November 16th. The shares were bought at an average price of A$17.60 ($11.81) per share, for a total transaction of A$35,217.60 ($23,635.97).
Corporate Travel Management Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 1.11, a current ratio of 1.16 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.47.
Corporate Travel Management Company Profile
- Is GameStop Stock Setting Up for Another Short Squeeze?
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
Receive News & Ratings for Corporate Travel Management Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Corporate Travel Management and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.