Separately, TheStreet raised shares of Mannatech from a “c+” rating to a “b-” rating in a report on Thursday, October 13th.
Mannatech Trading Up 2.5 %
Shares of Mannatech stock opened at $22.40 on Monday. The company has a market capitalization of $41.64 million, a P/E ratio of 9.91 and a beta of 1.12. The company’s fifty day moving average is $21.55 and its two-hundred day moving average is $21.71. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01, a quick ratio of 0.74 and a current ratio of 1.27. Mannatech has a 1 year low of $15.49 and a 1 year high of $40.38.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Mannatech
Mannatech, Incorporated operates as a health and wellness company worldwide. It develops, markets, and sells nutritional supplements; topical and skin care, and anti-aging products; and weight-management products. The company primarily sells its products directly, as well as through e-commerce and network marketing channels.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mannatech (MTEX)
- Is GameStop Stock Setting Up for Another Short Squeeze?
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
Receive News & Ratings for Mannatech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mannatech and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.