Separately, TheStreet cut NetSol Technologies from a “c” rating to a “d+” rating in a research note on Wednesday, September 28th.
NetSol Technologies Price Performance
Shares of NTWK stock opened at $3.07 on Monday. NetSol Technologies has a 1-year low of $2.74 and a 1-year high of $4.84. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $3.19 and its 200 day moving average is $3.26. The company has a market cap of $37.48 million, a P/E ratio of -21.93 and a beta of 0.74. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01, a current ratio of 2.32 and a quick ratio of 2.32.
NetSol Technologies Company Profile
NetSol Technologies, Inc designs, develops, markets, and exports enterprise software solutions to the automobile financing and leasing, banking, and financial services industries worldwide. The company offers NFS Ascent, a suite of financial applications for businesses in the finance and leasing industry.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NetSol Technologies (NTWK)
- Is GameStop Stock Setting Up for Another Short Squeeze?
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
Receive News & Ratings for NetSol Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NetSol Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.