Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for PAR Technology (NYSE: PAR):
- 11/15/2022 – PAR Technology had its price target lowered by analysts at Craig Hallum to $35.00.
- 11/14/2022 – PAR Technology had its price target lowered by analysts at The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. from $44.00 to $31.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 11/10/2022 – PAR Technology had its price target lowered by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from $53.00 to $30.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/9/2022 – PAR Technology had its price target lowered by analysts at BTIG Research from $60.00 to $46.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/12/2022 – PAR Technology is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a “sell” rating on the stock.
PAR Technology Stock Up 3.8 %
PAR stock opened at $25.91 on Monday. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $28.68 and its 200 day moving average is $34.29. PAR Technology Co. has a one year low of $20.37 and a one year high of $64.85. The firm has a market cap of $707.08 million, a PE ratio of -8.58 and a beta of 1.79. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.01, a quick ratio of 2.94 and a current ratio of 3.55.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Several institutional investors and hedge funds have recently added to or reduced their stakes in PAR. SG Americas Securities LLC purchased a new position in shares of PAR Technology in the 1st quarter valued at about $136,000. New York State Common Retirement Fund grew its position in shares of PAR Technology by 5.8% during the first quarter. New York State Common Retirement Fund now owns 48,329 shares of the software maker’s stock worth $1,950,000 after buying an additional 2,629 shares in the last quarter. Teacher Retirement System of Texas boosted its holdings in PAR Technology by 11.6% in the first quarter. Teacher Retirement System of Texas now owns 5,262 shares of the software maker’s stock worth $212,000 after purchasing an additional 549 shares during the period. Brooktree Capital Management boosted its holdings in PAR Technology by 3.2% in the first quarter. Brooktree Capital Management now owns 399,211 shares of the software maker’s stock worth $16,104,000 after purchasing an additional 12,467 shares during the period. Finally, Swiss National Bank boosted its holdings in shares of PAR Technology by 10.8% during the first quarter. Swiss National Bank now owns 60,400 shares of the software maker’s stock valued at $2,437,000 after acquiring an additional 5,900 shares during the period.
PAR Technology Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides technology solutions to the restaurant and retail industries worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Restaurant/Retail and Government. The Restaurant/Retail segment offers point-of-sale (POS) technology solutions, including Brink POS, an open cloud solution that integrates with third-party products and in-house systems; Punchh, an enterprise-grade customer loyalty and engagement solution for restaurant and convenience store brands; Data Central, a cloud software solution for back-office applications; PAR Payment Services, a merchant services offering; POS integrated solutions for wireless headsets for drive-thru order-taking; and the PAR Infinity, PAR Phase, PAR Helix, and the EverServ 8000 series platform.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PAR Technology (PAR)
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
Receive News & Ratings for PAR Technology Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PAR Technology Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.