Stelco Holdings Inc. (TSE:STL – Get Rating) – Cormark increased their FY2022 EPS estimates for shares of Stelco in a report issued on Thursday, November 17th. Cormark analyst D. Ocampo now anticipates that the company will earn $14.46 per share for the year, up from their previous forecast of $11.80. Cormark also issued estimates for Stelco’s Q1 2023 earnings at $0.71 EPS, Q2 2023 earnings at $0.75 EPS, Q3 2023 earnings at $0.74 EPS, Q4 2023 earnings at $0.73 EPS, FY2023 earnings at $2.93 EPS and FY2024 earnings at $4.73 EPS.
Stelco Price Performance
Stelco has a 1 year low of C$21.00 and a 1 year high of C$26.50.
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
- Verra Mobility Stock Has Returned Back to the Station
Receive News & Ratings for Stelco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stelco and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.