Separately, TheStreet cut Charles & Colvard, Ltd. from a “c” rating to a “d+” rating in a report on Friday, November 4th.
Charles & Colvard, Ltd. Stock Performance
Charles & Colvard, Ltd. stock opened at $0.92 on Monday. The stock has a market cap of $28.02 million, a P/E ratio of 46.19 and a beta of 0.63. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $1.01 and its 200-day moving average price is $1.21. Charles & Colvard, Ltd. has a fifty-two week low of $0.90 and a fifty-two week high of $3.38.
Institutional Trading of Charles & Colvard, Ltd.
Charles & Colvard, Ltd. Company Profile
Charles & Colvard, Ltd. operates as a fine jewelry company in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Online Channels and Traditional. It manufactures, markets, and distributes moissanite jewels and finished moissanite jewelry under the Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite brand; and premium moissanite gemstones under the Forever One brand name.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Charles & Colvard, Ltd. (CTHR)
- Is GameStop Stock Setting Up for Another Short Squeeze?
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
Receive News & Ratings for Charles & Colvard Ltd. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Charles & Colvard Ltd. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.