Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Trading Up 2.8 %
Shares of APWC stock opened at $1.38 on Monday. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $1.37 and a 200 day moving average price of $1.33. Asia Pacific Wire & Cable has a twelve month low of $1.07 and a twelve month high of $2.90. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.07, a current ratio of 2.24 and a quick ratio of 1.25.
About Asia Pacific Wire & Cable
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Asia Pacific Wire & Cable (APWC)
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
Receive News & Ratings for Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Asia Pacific Wire & Cable and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.