SunLink Health Systems Stock Down 1.4 %
NYSE SSY opened at $0.89 on Monday. The stock has a market capitalization of $6.24 million, a PE ratio of -1.12 and a beta of 1.06. SunLink Health Systems has a 52 week low of $0.77 and a 52 week high of $2.20. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $0.94 and a two-hundred day moving average of $1.06.
SunLink Health Systems (NYSE:SSY – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, September 29th. The company reported ($0.33) EPS for the quarter. SunLink Health Systems had a negative net margin of 13.15% and a negative return on equity of 26.31%. The business had revenue of $9.88 million during the quarter.
SunLink Health Systems Company Profile
SunLink Health Systems, Inc, through its subsidiaries, provides healthcare products and services in the southeastern United States. It operates in two segments, Healthcare Services and Pharmacy. The Healthcare Services segment owns and operates a 49-licensed-bed acute care hospital, which includes a 26-bed geriatric psychiatry unit; four clinics; and a 66-bed extended care and rehabilitation centre.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SunLink Health Systems (SSY)
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
Receive News & Ratings for SunLink Health Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SunLink Health Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.