Synovus Financial Corp lowered its position in iShares Evolved U.S. Financials ETF (BATS:IEFN – Get Rating) by 51.4% during the second quarter, according to its most recent filing with the SEC. The institutional investor owned 11,332 shares of the company’s stock after selling 11,974 shares during the period. Synovus Financial Corp’s holdings in iShares Evolved U.S. Financials ETF were worth $312,000 at the end of the most recent quarter.
Separately, Holderness Investments Co. lifted its holdings in iShares Evolved U.S. Financials ETF by 6.6% in the 1st quarter. Holderness Investments Co. now owns 15,947 shares of the company’s stock valued at $521,000 after purchasing an additional 992 shares in the last quarter.
iShares Evolved U.S. Financials ETF Stock Performance
Shares of IEFN stock opened at $31.00 on Monday. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $31.00 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $29.95.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares Evolved U.S. Financials ETF (IEFN)
- Is GameStop Stock Setting Up for Another Short Squeeze?
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Evolved U.S. Financials ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Evolved U.S. Financials ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.