Walleye Capital LLC bought a new position in East Resources Acquisition (OTCMKTS:ERESU – Get Rating) during the second quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The fund bought 10,120 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $102,000.
Separately, M&T Bank Corp grew its stake in East Resources Acquisition by 8.5% in the 1st quarter. M&T Bank Corp now owns 12,797 shares of the company’s stock worth $128,000 after acquiring an additional 1,003 shares in the last quarter.
East Resources Acquisition Stock Performance
Shares of ERESU stock opened at $10.13 on Monday. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $10.10 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $10.08. East Resources Acquisition has a one year low of $9.69 and a one year high of $10.96.
About East Resources Acquisition
East Resources Acquisition Company does not have significant operations. The company focuses on effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. It intends to identify business opportunities in the field of energy in North America.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on East Resources Acquisition (ERESU)
- Is GameStop Stock Setting Up for Another Short Squeeze?
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
Receive News & Ratings for East Resources Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for East Resources Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.