Research analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of WidePoint (NYSE:WYY – Get Rating) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Monday. The firm set a “sell” rating on the stock.
WidePoint Price Performance
WYY opened at $2.21 on Monday. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $2.29 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $2.52. The firm has a market capitalization of $19.30 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.27 and a beta of 1.14. WidePoint has a one year low of $1.88 and a one year high of $4.81.
WidePoint Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WidePoint (WYY)
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
- How High Can the Fed Go? How to Trade it
Receive News & Ratings for WidePoint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WidePoint and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.