Equities research analysts at StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Yunhong CTI (NASDAQ:CTIB – Get Rating) in a report issued on Monday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the industrial products company’s stock.
Yunhong CTI Stock Performance
Shares of CTIB opened at $0.89 on Monday. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.73 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.78. Yunhong CTI has a 12-month low of $0.62 and a 12-month high of $2.03.
Yunhong CTI Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Yunhong CTI (CTIB)
- Is GameStop Stock Setting Up for Another Short Squeeze?
- Here’s Why SoFi Technologies Stock is Cheap at These Levels
- Warren Buffet Bought Taiwan Semiconductor Stock, Should You?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 11/14 – 11/18
- Target’s Double Bottom Might Have Just Been Confirmed
Receive News & Ratings for Yunhong CTI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yunhong CTI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.