Acrivon Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ACRV – Get Rating) Director Ra Capital Management, L.P. acquired 3,389,500 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, November 17th. The shares were bought at an average price of $12.50 per share, for a total transaction of $42,368,750.00. Following the purchase, the director now owns 4,384,206 shares in the company, valued at $54,802,575. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available at this link.
Acrivon Therapeutics Price Performance
Shares of Acrivon Therapeutics stock opened at $12.51 on Tuesday. Acrivon Therapeutics, Inc. has a 12-month low of $12.50 and a 12-month high of $20.70.
About Acrivon Therapeutics
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Acrivon Therapeutics (ACRV)
- Three Ways To Win The Online Gambling Industry
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
Receive News & Ratings for Acrivon Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acrivon Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.