Aerogrow International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:AERO – Get Rating) crossed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $3.21 and traded as low as $3.06. Aerogrow International shares last traded at $3.21, with a volume of 172,500 shares trading hands.
Aerogrow International Price Performance
The company’s 50 day moving average price is $3.21 and its 200 day moving average price is $3.20. The firm has a market cap of $110.19 million and a PE ratio of 11.46.
About Aerogrow International
AeroGrow International, Inc engages in the development, marketing, direct-selling, and wholesale of indoor garden systems to consumers and retailers worldwide. The company's principal products include indoor gardens and proprietary seed pod kits that allow consumers to grow vegetables, such as tomatoes, chili peppers, and salad greens; fresh herbs comprising cilantro, chives, basil, dill, oregano, and mint; and flowers, which comprise petunias, snapdragons, geraniums, and vinca.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aerogrow International (AERO)
- Three Ways To Win The Online Gambling Industry
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
Receive News & Ratings for Aerogrow International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aerogrow International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.