Separately, StockNews.com cut America’s Car-Mart from a hold rating to a sell rating in a research report on Friday.
America’s Car-Mart Stock Down 1.0 %
Shares of NASDAQ CRMT opened at $69.32 on Monday. The stock has a market capitalization of $441.43 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.49 and a beta of 1.39. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $66.02 and its 200 day simple moving average is $85.41. America’s Car-Mart has a 52-week low of $52.24 and a 52-week high of $127.05.
Institutional Trading of America’s Car-Mart
About America’s Car-Mart
America's Car-Mart, Inc, through its subsidiaries, operates as an automotive retailer in the United States. It primarily sells older model used vehicles and provides financing for its customers. As of April 30, 2022, the company operated 154 dealerships in the South-Central United States. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Rogers, Arkansas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on America’s Car-Mart (CRMT)
- Three Ways To Win The Online Gambling Industry
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
Receive News & Ratings for America's Car-Mart Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for America's Car-Mart and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.