APVO has been the subject of several other reports. TheStreet raised Aptevo Therapeutics from a d rating to a c- rating in a research note on Friday, August 26th. Piper Sandler reduced their price objective on Aptevo Therapeutics from $20.00 to $13.00 in a research note on Friday, August 12th.
Aptevo Therapeutics Stock Down 7.7 %
Shares of NASDAQ APVO opened at $2.88 on Monday. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $3.07 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $3.73. The company has a quick ratio of 3.16, a current ratio of 3.16 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.12. Aptevo Therapeutics has a 1 year low of $2.67 and a 1 year high of $22.08.
Institutional Trading of Aptevo Therapeutics
Aptevo Therapeutics Company Profile
Aptevo Therapeutics Inc, a clinical-stage biotechnology company, focuses on developing immunotherapeutic candidates for the treatment of various forms of cancer in the United States. Its lead clinical candidate is APVO436, a bispecific T-cell engaging antibody candidate that is in Phase 1b clinical trial for acute myelogenous leukemia and myelodysplastic syndrome.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aptevo Therapeutics (APVO)
- Three Ways To Win The Online Gambling Industry
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
Receive News & Ratings for Aptevo Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aptevo Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.